Think of a place where hundreds of thousands of individuals come together and share a bucket full of ideas on a daily basis. The ideas can be from any vertical, then no matter whether the vertical is technology-related or financial-related or something else. Let the world know about your NEXTBIGPRODUCT of yours by answering the questions (not more than 20 questions, we promised) which we asked each individual and/or companies.
Sounds good, then what you are waiting for, simply copy-paste the questions below in the word document and once answered, simply mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once email sent, then sit back and relax and we will surely get back to you within three working days time, telling you that whether we are going to publish about your product or not. For guaranteed publishing, we charge an upfront nominal one-time fee of $100. Yes, you heard it correct ~ for $100, we will surely publish your interview in our publication.
FREE PUBLISHING – Target To Publish 6 In Every 10 Start-Up Founder Interview
GUARANTEED PUBLISHING – $150 ONE-TIME UPFRONT FEE
* taxes are extra.
Your Full Name
City, State And Country
Website URL Address
Social Media URL Address (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- What is it exactly that you do and what your start-up is all about?
- When has your startup been founded? And what stage is your startup currently at?
- What is your startup’s business model and how does it work?
- What, exactly, makes you different from existing options, what will make your product and/or service stand out in the marketplace?
- What milestones has your startup achieved so far?
- Who are your competitors? And what is your start-up’s competitive advantage over them?
- What obstacles did you face and how did you overcome them?
- Why are you going to succeed?
- If your startup succeeds, what additional areas might you be able to expand into?
- Why did you choose this idea and concept to build your start-up based on?
- Six months from now, what’s going to be your biggest problem?
- How did customers / users find out about you? Who are your current customers / users? Who are your target customers / users?
- How are you going to scale?
- What’s the biggest missing feature? The one thing customers/users keep asking for?
- Are you going to internationalize? And if yes how are you planning to expand your start-up’s operations accordingly?
- How big do you think you can get? Why? And how you are planning to achieve your goals?
- Are you looking to hire a new workforce? And if yes, what job vacancies do you currently offer?
- Are you looking for partnership opportunities or funding from Venture Capitals (VC) or other funding sources? Or your business is self-sustainable? And if the first option applies where potential can partners / investors contact you at?
- What advice do you have for fresh entrepreneurs?
- Finally, do you have any other comments that you would like to add?